Art Nouveau inspired beading and embroidery decorate this perfectly cut princess seamed fit-to-flare gown. We used stretch linings for a nicely hugging (but comfortable!) shape, and cut the necklines to be sexy yet practical (hello undergarments! Some of us need 'em), we feel Esme ticks all the right boxes for a bride looking for an Old Hollywood look that would wow in a garden or cityscape wedding! The dramatic sleeves/capelet are removable for two looks or can be left off all together for a more simple look.
- All of our gowns and separates are cut to order. Normal turnaround time is 4 months but we do have rush options. (fees apply)
- All of our styles are available in size 00-30. We also offer full cup sizing, split sizing, and extra length options, however please note that we are not making to your exact measurements and alterations will almost always be needed. We do not offer alterations services at this time.
- Many of our styles can be ordered in different colors, from a different hue of white all the way to jewel tones and beyond! Please contact us for more details
- Our price range can be found here. For exact pricing per style, please inquire.
- All of our collection is customizable! We can swap skirts and tops, add sleeves, change necklines, etc.